Still not over it.
I don’t think anybody’s over it. =(
i’ve more altmal story drafts than i have time
If you’re not too proud to share the glory, pass them over and I can be your co-writer. >3
what’s really amazing to me is that people are so afraid of body hair on women that even in a shaving commercial they won’t show a hairy leg. they demonstrate the razor by shaving a hairless leg. they show their product being completely useless instead of showing leg hair. it’s just crazy
But also that’s how we shave sometimes too, like people will shave their legs every 2-3 days and I’m sorry hair doesn’t grow back that fast but society has made it so that even the tiniest bit of hair is a huge issue
Socially unacceptable hair on my body grows back in 24 hours.
I think it’s partially because razors made for women are shitty quality.
“Do not raise your children the way your parents raised you; they were born for a different time.
Abi bin Abi Taleb (599—661 A.D.)
(Source: mangomamita, via szerencsekiss)
ion draws your OC/muse
a lot of users ask me to consider drawing their OC/muse from time to time and I’m very picky when it comes to this so I’ve decided to hold a small raffle for my friends and follows.
reblog this post with a reference of your OC or muse (preferably full body with colours) or a decent physical description (not a bio) and after a few days i’ll choose a user by random generator and draw and colour their OC/muse for them for free c:
- you must reblog this with info/ref of your OC or muse to enter
- you must be following me (this is a raffle for my follows after all :D)
- you can reblog as much as you want
- likes don’t count
- no fanmail or messages pls
- keep your message box open so I can contact you if you win!
- if you have any questions, pls ask me!
ends: idk in a week? so by the 20th of sept.
good luck! I look forward to seeing your OCs and muses!!!!
you can reblog as much as you want and that means:
- yes, you can reblog with different OC/muse
- no there is not an entry limit (just try not to spam your own follows! XD)
Taking a chance with Anselmo.
btw I turned 34 on the 14th.
Book Photo Challenge: September, day 14
Well, I have a good experience with a book turned in game (“The Witcher” by Andrzej Sapkowski), so I tried the reverse process aaaand… I didn’t finished this. Don’t know if is the translation, but I didn’t like the form the author writes… Don’t know if I’m going to give another chance to this one.
It’s not the translation. I had the dubious fortune to borrow the English version from a friend, and it’s BAD. Dry as the Sahara sand. I got to the fist quarter I think, then I gave up and gave it back. First time I gave up on a book in 33 years.
A pity that, I’d love to read about Altair. =( And Desmond.
emeraldscholar replied to your post: Most tedious part of HinaBN compiling-…
But I already kinda did that-?
Either way I’m just gonna finish it my way, ‘cause I’ve already invested a lot of hours in having it look just right…
I posted it on the HINABN community on LJ back in the actual active days. It’s also available HERE
Might miss info from the last Q&A, but I know I have the first two covered.
signs secret abilities
- aries: can write hella cute poems
- taurus: amazing at putting together ikea furniture
- gemini: best mac and cheese maker around
- cancer: can decorate cakes really good
- leo: photoshop expert
- virgo: can memorize song lyrics in a flash
- libra: great at finding four leaf clovers
- scorpio: super good with makeup
- sagittarius: can take really pretty photos
- capricorn: expert tree climber
- aquarius: awesome at giving speeches
- pisces: can beat any and every video game
1/221 older »
star wars: the clone wars meme
↳ [2/9 scenes] → Fives’s death
"Brother, Fives. Stay with me, Fives! Fives?"
"The mission… the nightmares… they’re… finally… over."
"Fives? No, Fives. Come on, Fives, don’t go! Stay with me. Stay with me. Fives! Fives! Don’t go. No…"